Pool and Spas – Twin Cities Inspection
|Commercial and Residential Swimming Pool Inspections
- We are on time.
- We are knowledgeable with 33 years of swimming pool construction expertise
- We are thorough
- We don’t invent problems
- We give you a report right on-site, including expected costs for needed repairs.
- We go over all the items with the prospective owner and realtors present
OUR SERVICES OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE FIVE PAGE REPORT WHICH INCLUDES REVIEW OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Filter Circulation Pump
- Backwash valves
- Pool Sweep Pump – if applicable
- Separation Tank – if applicable
- Time Clock for Circulation Pump or Sweep Pump
- Chlorine Generators – if applicable
- Visible Plumbing System
- Pool Surface
- Deck and Deck Drains
- Level of Pool – length and width wise
- Pool Enclosure – is it up to code?
- Spa or Hot Tub
- Automatic Controls
- Pool Light with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Automatic Cleaning System – if applicable
- Fill Line
- Visible Water Condition
- Slide – if applicable
- Waterfall / Fountain – if applicable
- Jump / Diving Board – if applicable
- Ladder or Grab Rail – if applicable
- Visible Signs of Leaks in Circulation System
|Call us today to set a time for a pool & spas inspection.